Saturday, March 28, 2009

My guy.

So, usually I wouldn't post this entry on this blog, I'd stick it on my kid's. They have their own forum where we blog about all the wonderful things they do.

Every once in a while though, a Mom finds herself in a position where she has to share something her kid does, but she knows that that kid will die if they ever find out about it. If I posted this on the other blog, poor Harrison would eventually be unhappy about it, so I'll share this here.

Harry is almost 4. Capable as he may be, he doesn't like to get himself dressed in the morning. On this lovely Saturday morning, Harry was told to get dressed. Instead of whinging and complaining, he did this....



He had his shirt on around his ankles, but I'm a little uncomfortable posting the picture that shows that. Let's just say that it shows more than his ankles.

You gotta love a kid with a burgeoning sense of humor.

1 comment: