Friday, March 20, 2009

Work

Let me just start by confessing that every morning when I get to work, I turn on my computer, check my work e-mail and then I check my Yahoo horoscope and then my google reader to see what's up in blog-land. This five minutes in the morning kind of settles me down and pushes the dread of actually being at work to the back of my mind.

Today, on this first day of Spring, I'm home with a feverish two year old, and my own sinus-infection. I was a little late in reading my horoscope but when I did, it made me laugh.

"Problems you've been having at work will be over soon. You need to think positive."

Point taken, thank you Yahoo Horoscope.

We will be making our big move back west in June, and it can't come soon enough. I'll be so grateful to be a stay-at-home mom again, although I might be singing a different tune in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment